SC PEACH COUNCIL
1. To provide the highest quality, sweetest tasting peach in the marketplace.
2. To work with produce buyers ensuring consumers have access to South Carolina peaches.
3. Work aggressively through promotions and marketing to increase awareness of the South Carolina peach industry.
4. To invest in the future of peach cultivation through scientific research.
5. To supply the best product, support and information to our retailers and wholesalers.
6. Develop effectual relationships with government representatives and organizations.
CHRIS YONCE – President
JW Yonce & Sons
37 Yonce Pond Rd,
Johnston, SC 29832
SPENCER MCLEOD – Vice President
McBee, SC 29101
CHALMERS CARR – Treasurer
Titan Peach Farms
5 R.W. Dubose Rd,
Ridge Spring, SC 29129
JUSTIN NESS – Secretary
Sunny Slope Farms
797 Sunny Slope Dr,
Cowpens, SC 29330
BECOME A MEMBER
Funds help sustain the South Carolina peach industry through promotion, education and research.